#2. Peace and #5. Looking Up
I often sleep with my window open a smidgen and the other night the wind swished through the trees. The gentle cadence soothed me like God was whispering me a lullaby all night long. To me this is Peace, the assurance God is with me, even through the night.
Yesterday would be considered the first serious snow of winter. We had a scant frosting a couple of weeks of ago, but I’d say four inches is the real deal. I’m not a winter person, yet the sun glints diamonds across the pristine white–it is dazzling. However pretty the first snow might be, I still need blue sky, and my heart gladdens when I look up past the whispering trees and breathe in the blue skies that remind me summer will eventually return.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Changing Seasons-WWII (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Happy Peaceful December to you (gingercarter.wordpress.com)
- Day 304 photo. peace. (kaysbirdclub.wordpress.com)
- Photo of the Day: Trees Frozen In Winter Ice (treehugger.com)
- December Photo-A-Day Challenge Post #1 (veranano.wordpress.com)